Wedding collections starts at 2,500 for six hours of coverage. An la carte is option also available. Please contact me for a full pricing guide for WEDDING AND PORTRAIT photography.
In addition to all the great images from your session and outstanding customer service, know that the following are what I stand by:
- I use professional Canon equipment including camera bodies, lens, and flashes. I also use some Sigma lens in addition to my Canon ones and a Sony camera. Only by having the best equipment can you truly deliver high quality images.
- I have all the proper lighting equipment for whatever your wedding day or photo session lighting condition may be. I also have soft boxes, umbrellas, beauty dishes, light stands, and various triggers to help me.
- All the images delivered are individually edited for color, contrast, and exposure. Retouching is done where needed. All the images you receive will have gone through a complete edit and a final proofing before delivery. This is to ensure consistency and quality.
- Albums and other products provided my Mike Chan Photography are of the highest quality. I personally selected all printing companies that I believe are among the best in the industry. Album options available are leather, linen, and pearl finish hard cover albums. Pages are thick and images are vibrant. Additional editing will be done with all images selected for albums. Other products include, canvas and prints.
- All images come with a copyright print release so you can print at whatever print lab that you want. They are delivered online as well as on a USB thumbdrives.
- I deliver all images within a 2-8 weeks timeframe. Products are delivered shortly after once they have been ordered.
- I am a proud member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA). It's great to be a part of a association that cares about my well-being as a photographer and where I can continuously learn, develop, and improve my skills. I have also been published with a few magazines, received photographic awards, and featured as a guest blogger a several photography sites.