Wedding collections starts at $2000. I have various collections for any wedding day. A la carte is option also available. Please contact me for a full pricing guide on WEDDINGS AND PORTRAIT photography.
In addition to all the great images from your session and outstanding customer service, know that the following are what I stand by:
- I use professional Canon equipment including camera bodies, lens, and flashes. My work horse is the 5D Mark III. I also use some Sigma lens in addition to my Canon ones, which I believe are the best and comparable, if not better, than some Canon lens. Only by having the best equipment can you truly deliver high quality images.
- I have all the proper lighting equipment for whatever your wedding day or photo session lighting condition may be. I currently use Alienbees, canon flashes, soft boxes, umbrellas, beauty dishes, light stands, and Pocketwizard triggers.
- All the images delivered are individually edited for color, contrast, and exposure. Retouching is done where needed. All the images you receive will have gone through a complete edit and a final proofing before delivery. This is to ensure consistency and quality.
- Albums and other products provided my Mike Chan Photography are of the highest quality. Personally selected printing companies that I believe are among the best in the industry. Album options available are leather, linen, and pearl finish hard cover albums. Pages are thick and images are vibrant. Additional editing will be done with all albums selected. Other products include, canvas and prints.
- All images come with copyright print release so you can print at whatever print lab that you want. Images are delivered online as well as on DVD and USB.
- Within a week or so of the event, teaser images will be shared on social networking sites and a blog entry will follow. No more waiting months until you can see your images. You will get a sneak peak before that. I deliver all images and products within 2-8 weeks. A privacy option is available.
- I am a proud member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA). It's great to be a part of a association that cares about my well-being as a photographer and where I can continuously learn, develop, and improve my skills.